The MyPasS project aims to develop actions that favor the diffusion of the MaaS model in Italy in order to achieve the following results:
- Develop, test and disseminate integration technologies between the various systems (planning, pricing, booking, payment) that enable new forms of mobility as a service;
- Develop, using Artificial Intelligence techniques and predictive analysis, processing models of user behavior, in order to intercept the demand for mobility and to provide functions of planning with high added value for the PA;
- Develop and validate innovative business models for MaaS systems;
- Identify and promote the regulatory and legal context for the development and implementation of the schemes MaaS nationwide;
- Develop and implement strategies to facilitate citizen behavioral change towards the concept of sustainable mobility.
The project aims to test the technological and operational solutions in two pilot sites, Cagliari and Naples, with the ambition to contribute to the improvement of urban mobility and create significant repercussions economic in the ITS and transport fields.
Budget: 350000 €
Research Area: Smart Mobility
Principal Investigator: Luigi Atzori